- Rounding Whole Numbers
- Multiplication and Division of Whole Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Measuring Angles
- Tables and Graphs
- Finding the Average
- Perpendicular and Parallel Lines
- Area and Perimeter
- Using the Four Operations with Decimals
- Much, much more...
- 32-week syllabus to help keep students on track.
- Encouraging instruction presented in easy-to-understand virtual whiteboard lessons.
- Video instruction answers to your toughest problems.
- Mrs. Box is just an email away to answer any questions you or your students may have along the way. [email protected]
Due to the rigor of this class, students are required to have:
- Mastered the addition and subtraction facts.
- Mastered the multiplication & division facts.
- Successfully completed a Level 3 Math course that introduced numbers to 10,000, carrying, borrowing (aka re-grouping), single-digit multiplication & division, fractions, time, measurement, and money.
Level 4 Math Details
Level 4 Math is a two semester class. It is a fairly rigorous class that begins with a review of whole numbers and place value up to 100,000 as well as rounding numbers. Then we’ll dive right into 1-digit multiplication and division, adding and subtracting fractions, tables and graphs, measuring angles, area and perimeter. Other topics covered include perpendicular and parallel lines, decimals numbers to the thousandths place, adding and subtracting decimals, multiplication and division of measurements, symmetry, solid figures, volume of cubes and cuboids, how to solve word problems and much, much more.
What you get:
- A 32-week syllabus to help keep you and your student on track.
- Virtual whiteboard lessons teaching each unit
- 12 months of class access
- Access to Mrs. Box via email when you or your student need help along the way
What you need:
- A quiet place for your students to view the video lessons
- Time to check your student’s homework assignments
Text Required for 1st Semester:
- Singapore Primary Mathematics Textbook 4A US Edition
- Singapore Primary Mathematics Workbook 4A US Edition
- Home Instructors Guide 4A US Edition
Text Required for 2nd Semester:
- Singapore Primary Mathematics Textbook 4B US Edition
- Singapore Primary Mathematics Workbook 4B US Edition
- Home Instructors Guide 4B US Edition
*If your student is new to Singapore Math, I highly recommend you complete Primary Mathematics US Edition Level 3 Extra Practice Book over the summer with them.
*The content of this class assumes that students have mastered their math facts and no review of this is provided. If your student struggles with math facts, please email me. I have a recommendation for a great program they can use that WILL help them get those facts memorized.
Class Fee: $200 per Semester
NOTE: Students local to Mission Viejo have the additional option of joining Mrs. Box for weekly in-person sessions where practice problems and homework questions will be covered. Message Mrs. Box directly for more information.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email them directly to [email protected].
First Semester covers the content in Textbook and Workbook 4A, including virtual whiteboard instruction for EVERY unit.Find Out More...
Second Semester covers the content in Textbook and Workbook 4B, including virtual whiteboard instruction for EVERY unit.Find Out More...